Canceled - TBSK Picnic - Philippe Park

  • 19 Oct 2019
  • 8:30 AM
  • Safety Harbor, shelter no, 1


  • Monthly paddles for all levels and picnic

The picnic has been canceled due to the forecast for high wind and rain.


Hamburgers & veggieburgers will be provided by the club. Please bring a dish to share. All paddlers bring water, hat, sunscreen. If the weather looks iffy, check our web site ( to see whether the picnic will be cancelled. (We’ll send an email too, but we know sometimes emails can get delayed.)  Please register through the web site to allow estimate of burgers.

Contact: Clay Kent,; (727) 557-8159

Level 0, I -trip leader: Hank Brooks, 9:00 am

Level II - trip leader: Tom Sobocinski, 8:30 am

Level III -trip leader: Phil Sheesley, 8:30 am

Paddle-in leader, location, time: TBD

See the Skills Self Assessment Chart on the web site and contact the leader with any questions. Please register (and cancel) on the web site or RSVP to the trip leader to allow notification of any changes.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software