TBSK carries limited liability insurance coverage through Paddlesport Risk Management (PRM) for all members on all outings provided they adhere to basic expectations:
- Each calendar year a liability waiver form needs to be signed before joining on any TBSK outing. Smartwaiver is an electronic form and is our much preferred option since Trip Leaders would prefer to not deal with the paper version.
- Safety requirements of US Coast Guard, state laws, or PRM, whichever is stricter, will be adhered to.
- PRM Safety Requirements include:
- PFD's (USCG approved Type I, II, III or V) in good condition and worn as manufacturer designed them to be worn.
- Have a whistle
- No alcohol or mind altering drugs prior to and during event.
Click on the link below to go to the Smartwaiver site.
Go To Smartwaiver Form